The 33rd Leadership Team
A strong scouting program requires a dedicated team of volunteers to collaborate, lead, administer, and, deliver various aspects of components at different levels. These can be community liaison with other scout groups, governmental agencies, politicians or section-specific duties such as program delivery and parent engagement. Our closely-knit team of volunteers have a breadth of expertise and experience within the scouting community and professionally at their careers. Besides dedicating our time and energy to our scout group, we are also a friendly bunch of adults that likes to have fun and enjoy life.
Deputy Group Commissioner
Become a Volunteer with Us
Being a volunteer with us is straightforward and requires a few steps. Rest assured! We take our training and screening procedures with utmost care to ensure the safety of youth members and provide a great learning opportunity for adults at the same time.
- Register on Myscouts.ca (more information here)
- Complete a Police Record Check
- Complete a Screening Interview
- Complete the Scouts Canada Code of Conduct
- Complete the Respect-in-Sport training
- Complete Scouts Canada Training Program